pages

HTML Map

Friday, August 16, 2013

tags are fun!

Thank you to Kenz and Rose, they both tagged anyone who wanted to do it, and I wanted to so they tagged me..... yay!!

1. If the main villain of your favorite book/movie/TV series showed up on your front doorstep, what would you do? (Explain who it is first...)

Okay, my favorite book series is Divergent, so I guess it'll have to be Jeanine Matthews. (I actually don't know if I'd recognize her, but for the sake of the tag, let's say I do)


Thank you Pinterest for this photo.
I don't answer doors... Typically if there is some adult at the door I yell "DAD!" and he gets it.

But! Say I did recognize her, I'd probably scream and hide under the covers on my bed because I'm a wimp.


2. Now supposing the heroes opposite this villain showed up just after your exchange. What would you do then?

TOBIAS!!!!!!!!!!! ASDFGHJKL; IT'S REALLY YOU OHMYGOSH LET ME LOVE YOU!!!! AHHH
And hey Tris!!! Where's Uriah?

3. So...moving on, the heroes defeat the villain (with some help from you, of course-whatever it may be. ;) But the next day, you're just walking along, minding your own business, when you suddenly come across the same villain...who is now lying in the dust severely wounded and unconscious. What do you do? 

Ugh, I'd love to say I'd do something cool or funny, but I'm too nice a person, I'm Amity after all. Anyway, since I have no medical experience, I'd probably ask someone for help. But first I'd call the police. That is such a lame answer, I'm sorry.

4. Now his minions show up and kidnap both you and him and take you to their universe (or version of your universe, whatever it happens to be.) Your reaction?

That depends.... Is Caleb one of her minions? Because if he is my reaction would probably something along the lines of "HOW COULD YOU!?!?!? SHE TRUSTED YOU, I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BETRAYED US."

5. Your fantastic heroes have arrived to rescue you-but now you're faced with a choice. The villain, out of gratitude for your earlier help, (assuming you actually did help him when he was wounded) has offered you a chance to travel back to your own universe. However, the heroes warn you not to trust him. The only other way for you to get back home is to travel with the heroes on a long and dangerous journey... and there's no guarantee that you'll survive. What. Do. You. Do.

Seriously dude, harder questions. HEROES. Because it says it's long, and that means I'll get to spend a LONG time with TOBIAS. FREAKING. EATON.


***

Well that was fun!!! Since I'm fairly new to the blog-iverse, I tag ANYBODY who wants to do it, bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love hearing your thoughts! I'll try and respond to all :)