pages

HTML Map

Friday, August 30, 2013

ups & downs {#1}

I've been wanting to do one of these for awhile but I was trying to think of a good name for it, I didn't want to copy anyone (ex: momentsyay & nay, currently, etc.)

So the other day I finally decided on what to call mine :)

up & down
(as in, thumbs up/thumbs down)
(And by the way, I used the "&" sign before it was cool - Hipster Molly)

So anyway, here we go!

---

Thumbs up--
Re-reading Percy Jackson
Having ideas for new posts
I got a new iPod!!!!! *Le happy dance*
Talking to my Amity Happy Bread Buddy on Skype!!
Stealing my brother's clothes when they end up in my room.

Thumbs down--
I only own The Lightning Thief and The Sea of Monsters so I have to wait to read the others
Having no idea if anyone will like my ideas :/
I lost my old iPod, meh.
My AHBB lives 3 states and 16 hours away.
I'll have to give the clothes back when it needs to be washed.

4 comments:

  1. haha, I just loved this post! XD Keep it up! :)

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kenz!! Love you!

      Stay flawless,
      xoxo Molly

      Delete
  2. YES, it was SOOO awesome to get to Skype with you and GAAAAHHHHH. We need to live closer. Seriously. *starts lifting weights to be in shape to put our push-states-together plot into action*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally!!! We've gotta do that again sometime! :D Haha, I'll start training immediately! Love you!

      stay flawless
      Molly

      Delete

Please comment! I love hearing your thoughts! I'll try and respond to all :)