pages

HTML Map

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Through my lens {#1}

Sooooo this shall be the first of a (hopefully) weekly "series" of posts in which I throw all (most) of the photos I've taken in the last week in to one post.
I love taking pictures, so I thought it would be fun to share them with you!
So, without further ado, (I love saying that, I feel so fancy) Introducing....


Through my Lens {#1}

***









***

Not too many pictures this week, but I'll have more next week! And since today is Thursday, I'll just post these every Thursday. 
(These aren't technically *all* the pictures I've taken this week, but a lot of them are of family and friends, and I don't want to post those unless I KNOW they'll be OK with it)

Thank you for reading!
Please comment, tell me which one is your favorite! 


xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love hearing your thoughts! I'll try and respond to all :)