pages

HTML Map

Monday, September 9, 2013

he's a girmoose

Hey people!

Today I wish to tell you about one of my favoritest stuffed animals that I own.

You know, because stuffed animals are awesome and deserve their own post when they are even more awesome than a regular stuffed animal.

Duh.

Anyway, his official name is George, but mostly I call him my Girmoose.


Why do I call him that? Well take a look at my little friend in the above photo, what animal does he look like?

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you probably said he looks like a giraffe, am I right?

Well look again, what important characteristic of a giraffe is he missing?

That's right, he doesn't have a long neck.


And he has antlers.
He has a moose's body, with a giraffe's markings.

Meaning obviously, he is a girmoose.

(At one time me and my friends came up with his official "scientific" name, but I can't seem to remember what it was now D:)

I'm gonna be honest, I seriously love this little stuffed animal, I mean, isn't he adorable!?!?!?

He's super soft and squishy and just the cutest thing ever!

I love to hug him and squeeze him :P 

If you also wish to hug and squeeze Mr. George the Girmoose, I give you permission to show up at my house simply to do so.

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. *buys plane ticket, flies to your house, and knocks on your door* I'm here to give Mr. George the Girmoose some huggles. Please let me enter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Opens front door* Come in Heather, we've been expecting you. George is waiting in my bedroom.

      stay epic,
      xoxo Molly

      p.s. That is not how it would happen, I would probably be more like "OH MY GOSH HEATHER YOU'RE HERE YAYAYAYAYAY"*Huggles*

      Delete

Please comment! I love hearing your thoughts! I'll try and respond to all :)