pages

HTML Map

Saturday, September 7, 2013

ups & downs {#2}

- thumbs up -
going to the zoo! :D
my brother came home last night <3333
My books should be coming in the mail on Monday!!
Looking at baby girls clothes *Sigh*
picking out doll stuff to give to my cousin :)

- thumbs down - 
This is late!!! D:
Waiting, waiting, waiting....
I only get to see my bestest friends once a week, twice tops.
We can't watch the UofL game on TV!? 

***

Sorry this is late!!! We were really busy yesterday! I actually had a hard time picking out things for thumbs down, my life is too great, hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of this post! It's so simple and just gives a nice little update on how life is going.
    Cute blog design, by the way!
    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! A lot of bloggers do these, I thought it would be fun :)
      Thanks!!
      Thank you for commenting and following!!!!!!!
      Stay flawless,
      xoxo Molly

      Delete

Please comment! I love hearing your thoughts! I'll try and respond to all :)