pages

HTML Map

Sunday, September 1, 2013

hello September








September means cool weather

September means school starting 

September means my brother is coming home

September means birthdays and anniversaries

September means small groups starting at church
and seeing friends I haven't seen in months

September means the start of fall

September means jeans and boots instead of shorts and flip flops

September means the leaves changing, September means beautiful colors all around me.

September means sweatshirt weather

September means reading 

September means busy schedules and less free time

September means bringing us closer to so many things coming this fall.

what does September mean for you?


xoxo
Molly

P.s. I don't know about you but seeing "September" so many times it seriously does not look like a word anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love hearing your thoughts! I'll try and respond to all :)